Time Finishing Coordinate | Page 5 | pXilok Trainers

Time Finishing Coordinate

LukeH54

Sponsor
Registered

how fast we forget ha? hahaha complain all the time in chat spamming pxilok about how the trainer works omg XDDD dud just lets stop you
you have already humbled yourself enough :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
"stable" of course they're fucking stable, they're default settings :D!

taistelu

Sponsor
Registered

personnally for me, pxilok's settings are the best, the more consistent. Luke's settings are very not consistent it's good 1 times out of 10, it seems the shot is way too powerful idk why

EDIT: i'm talking only about TF, im not talking about SS which is broken with every settings

Last edited:

zizo

Registered

personnally for me, pxilok's settings are the best, the more consistent. Luke's settings are very not consistent it's good 1 times out of 10, it seems the shot is way too powerful idk why

EDIT: i'm talking only about TF, im not talking about SS which is broken with every settings
you play fut online ? finesse shot TF working with you ?

taistelu

Sponsor
Registered

you play fut online ? finesse shot TF working with you ?
yes fut online. Actually i score more normal shot, low driven shot, with the time finishing than with finesse shot. Because any opponent I face move their keeper so i cannot score finesse shot

EDIT : Yeah low driven shot are insane for me working so well ! it's like playing fifa 18 :D

zizo

Registered

for honesty luke value is way better with me especially inside area
but still problem with R2 finesse shots most positions dont work thats need a update from pxilok

LukeH54

Sponsor
Registered

i need to know if you load a config whether the config is always loaded when you run f19x or whether you must load the config every time you open

Top Bottom