FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team | Page 18 | pXilok Trainers

FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team

KingBeeze

Registered

About division rivals matchmaking. When I am going into a match everything is fine. But after the match is done it doesn't count. I don't get any score.

AFk2

Registered

Did anyone used the trainer to reach elite + ranks on PC ? i get G1/G2 on WL usually without any trainer help , i was wondering if i can get higher rank using trainer ?

AFk2

Registered

I have purchased the trainer but have no idea of which features to use and how to use in WL , and there is no proper tutorial/guide on how to activate features, if anyone can explain , please reply

amotonyperla

Registered

I have purchased the trainer but have no idea of which features to use and how to use in WL , and there is no proper tutorial/guide on how to activate features, if anyone can explain , please reply
you have to activate matchmaking wl and set wl ratio to 0. then activate opponent fut and search for opponents with a lot of defeats and squads with rating 85-87 to improve the chance of winning the match.

for example: you search and you find a guy with 14 matches and 9 defeats, that is a good guy to play against when you play on sunday its easier to find weak opponents beacause Friday and Saturday its difficult to determine who is weak because they played a few matches.

amotonyperla

Registered

you must wait the end of the match, as soon as the ref blows the whistle click on not count match. you dont have to quit. you dont have to press forfeit the match, just activate not count match and wait for the ingame messagge. it appears something like we are going to analyze the result of the game or something like that. in this way the match is a ghost game. you are going to see all the remaining matches in weekend league if you lose the first round using not count match you will see 30 matches remaining xD i dont know if something has changed because i could not play fifa for 20 days my last weekend league was after easter.

Nicoyaazawa

Registered

you must wait the end of the match, as soon as the ref blows the whistle click on not count match. you dont have to quit. you dont have to press forfeit the match, just activate not count match and wait for the ingame messagge. it appears something like we are going to analyze the result of the game or something like that. in this way the match is a ghost game. you are going to see all the remaining matches in weekend league if you lose the first round using not count match you will see 30 matches remaining xD i dont know if something has changed because i could not play fifa for 20 days my last weekend league was after easter.
thank you so much for this! hopefully it should be safe for gold 3 because im really bad at the game and got silver 2 when i actually tried to play so i would need a few more games to get gold 3 xD

amotonyperla

Registered

in theory its safe it depends on luck by the way. i used an account with transfer ban and i spammed not count match for every matches the game force me to lose, i use green time finishing hidden time finishing and not count match. in 2 weekend league i reached gold 3 and gold 1, when you go higher is 200% ban after some days they tend to ban an account on thursday when they give you every rewards.

so since my account has a transfer ban is not best account to cheat with, however until gold 1 it should be ok i guess. no ban for me at the moment. i spammed green time finishing and matchmaking divsion rivals for 1000 games LOL.

sillyfang

Registered

in theory its safe it depends on luck by the way. i used an account with transfer ban and i spammed not count match for every matches the game force me to lose, i use green time finishing hidden time finishing and not count match. in 2 weekend league i reached gold 3 and gold 1, when you go higher is 200% ban after some days they tend to ban an account on thursday when they give you every rewards.

so since my account has a transfer ban is not best account to cheat with, however until gold 1 it should be ok i guess. no ban for me at the moment. i spammed green time finishing and matchmaking divsion rivals for 1000 games LOL.
what hidden timed finishing do you use? which number?

amotonyperla

Registered

i just select with a left click on : time finishing free kick - hidden time finishing and time finishing. then in game i try to abuse finess with the double tap for shooting. that's all xD

Top Bottom