FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team | Page 19 | pXilok Trainers

FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team

amansio89

Registered

hello i want to buy the cheat just to get to gold1 in wl.
Can someone explain me what settings should I put in the cheat for the most safe posible?
Thanks!

amotonyperla

Registered

acc
hello i want to buy the cheat just to get to gold1 in wl.
Can someone explain me what settings should I put in the cheat for the most safe posible?
Thanks!

according to my tests you have to use opponent fut to detect your opponents current streak and see if your opponent has too many wins or a godlike streak.
until gold 1 it should be safe matchmaking wl wl ratio and time finishing / free kick time finishing and hidden time finishing. with these setting it should be ok i received regularly rewards for gold 1 tier. however its always a risk, just try this way. its ok to activate bypass alt-tab and bypass afk.

nazeer963

Registered

acc

according to my tests you have to use opponent fut to detect your opponents current streak and see if your opponent has too many wins or a godlike streak.
until gold 1 it should be safe matchmaking wl wl ratio and time finishing / free kick time finishing and hidden time finishing. with these setting it should be ok i received regularly rewards for gold 1 tier. however its always a risk, just try this way. its ok to activate bypass alt-tab and bypass afk.
Could u please answer my question too?

amotonyperla

Registered

Is it safe to use traits skill moves weak foot and timed finishing to get elite 2/1? I usually get elite 3 every week

it is not safe, we have reports about ban for time finishing in the elite tier. however traits and weak foot is not that useful, the real boost is the time finishing and you cant use in elite, maybe if you are extremely lucky you coud do but its not recommended, 90% ban after some days.

nazeer963

Registered

it is not safe, we have reports about ban for time finishing in the elite tier. however traits and weak foot is not that useful, the real boost is the time finishing and you cant use in elite, maybe if you are extremely lucky you coud do but its not recommended, 90% ban after some days.
Whats safe then for elite finishes?

nazeer963

Registered

i got banned for 7 days but i want to know the real reason is it from the dissconect option cause i used it a few games and if so is there a diffrent type of ban for like time finishing traits and so on? Is there a way that i can get unbanned? My last question is if i only check my opponents record and use the bypass alt tap for elite would i get banned or its safe?

amotonyperla

Registered

disconnecting options cause ban for sure, in which tier did you disconnect? 7 days ban will vanish automatically, check mail to see more details. if your account has been temporarily disabled is different, you have to open a ticket in the ea web site but in general if an account is disabled they wont change the status. time finishing and traits are supposed to be safe until gold 1, however i don't know how strong is the ea bot in this period.
everyone that used some sort of disconnecting option have been banned in every tier more or less

nazeer963

Registered

i used the dissconnect only two times and i think it was in the gold tier, i was thinking of only using the traits and maybe weak foot and seeing opponents info because i usually get elite 2 without the hacks i only bought it because i lost my top 200 chance last week for a few hackers and got banned what do u think i shoulod use to get top 200? im quiet good.

amotonyperla

Registered

we have had users banned for matchmaking wl in elite tier and banned for time finishing ( traits is useless xD) so if you are good you don't need anything, since the game is heavely scripted and manipulated if you reach elite 2 full manual with no hacks you don't need anything, just a bit of luck. top 200 won't change your life and top 200 rewards won't change consistently your club xD. it's just an illusion.

the main issue is that here and there we have had many users banned in elite tier with every combination of trainer options activated. to avoid losing your entire club and considering the fact that weekend league is a hell of venoms playing like demons, even if you are very good you struggle in every game. so i would stop using trainer in your personal case. you risk to lose your efforts, coins and players.

Johnny123

Registered

Hello bro

what about only using the info for opp wins/loses only without anything else so u just see how many wins he have is it safe?

amotonyperla

Registered

Hello bro

what about only using the info for opp wins/loses only without anything else so u just see how many wins he have is it safe?

in that way it could be safe, to avoid beast players, don't play against many people with lots of defeat, so if they check your matches you can save your account. however i don't know exactly how strong is the ea bot now.

Top Bottom