FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team | Page 16 | pXilok Trainers

FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team

Remarkableme1993

Sponsor
Registered

Guys does anyone know whats going on all of a sudden. I just lot 2 accounts within 2 week using pxilok. Using it for about a year now without issues and now all of a sudden lost 2 accounts within 14 days. Did anyone got banned to in this time frame using the trainer? Or am I the only one ATM? I am so confused. Used the same options as I always do and got banned.

what features do you use and what are you doing?

I can help if you explain in detail.

I use it every day, no ban.

ShawnG1

Registered

what features do you use and what are you doing?

I can help if you explain in detail.

I use it every day, no ban.
I am using the same features for 1 year now without any issues, again they started banning 2 weeks again, firt my main and later my second account. I am really lost.

Features I use:

Green Shot
5*skill5*weak foot
ALT+Tab option
MM Rivals
MM Draft
And MM WL ( I use it very carefully like numbers close to my win ratio) doing it for 1 year no issues.

Thats all what I use.

Remarkableme1993

Sponsor
Registered

hey
what feature is it safe to use ? on dr + wl

thanks
I am using the same features for 1 year now without any issues, again they started banning 2 weeks again, firt my main and later my second account. I am really lost.

Features I use:

Green Shot
5*skill5*weak foot
ALT+Tab option
MM Rivals
MM Draft
And MM WL ( I use it very carefully like numbers close to my win ratio) doing it for 1 year no issues.

Thats all what I use.

interesting dude I use these features too.

czekalinho

Registered

HALLO, Someone has already checked "Golden Goal" I mean doing tasks in friendly matches, managerial masterpiece, swaps, etc. or maybe any have some advice on how to get the job done quickly.

Jannikk09

Registered

Guys does anyone know whats going on all of a sudden. I just lot 2 accounts within 2 week using pxilok. Using it for about a year now without issues and now all of a sudden lost 2 accounts within 14 days. Did anyone got banned to in this time frame using the trainer? Or am I the only one ATM? I am so confused. Used the same options as I always do and got banned.
What you used?

Top Bottom