FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team | Page 21 | pXilok Trainers

FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team

sankalp1160

Sponsor
Registered

You might have pressed legacy defending rest it can be luck because i have used it on 3 accounts and all are safe and will get div 1 rewards. And from past 3 years it is safe in DR

ShawnG1

Registered

Funny to see that some people are getting banned and some are not. I myself have been using MM in rivals and timed finishing for 2 days now without any issues. And I reached div 5 for now and going. Also used it in drafts. Started using 5*4* weak foot and skills now also since yesterday in rivals and no issues yet. Wonder what the reason is that some do get banned and some dont.

burza

Registered

Funny to see that some people are getting banned and some are not. I myself have been using MM in rivals and timed finishing for 2 days now without any issues. And I reached div 5 for now and going. Also used it in drafts. Started using 5*4* weak foot and skills now also since yesterday in rivals and no issues yet. Wonder what the reason is that some do get banned and some dont.
Let me tell you that when I played only in Rivals and Drafts from Time FInishing it was OK, and when I got 1,500 points for FUT champions he went to play a qualifying match and 30 minutes later I was blocked. If you check to see if it can be used in FUT Champions please let me know.

ShawnG1

Registered

Let me tell you that when I played only in Rivals and Drafts from Time FInishing it was OK, and when I got 1,500 points for FUT champions he went to play a qualifying match and 30 minutes later I was blocked. If you check to see if it can be used in FUT Champions please let me know.
Hmm interesting to hear that. So maybe they let you use it in drafts and rivals but have some kind of a cheat detection in place for champs? I have not enough points yet to play champs to test it out. So hope that maybe others have tried it and can maybe give some feedback.

Top Bottom