Announcement - In what mode do you most often use the trainer? | pXilok Trainers

Announcement In what mode do you most often use the trainer?

In what mode do you most often use the trainer?

• Ultimate Team (FUT)

• Pro Clubs

• Online Seasons / Co-op Seasons

• Volta

• Career

• Squad Battles

• Rivals

• Weekend League

• Draft

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShawnG1

Registered

Used in draft rivals squad battles all. But sadly got banned in July for using it in WL. Used the WL matchmaking cheat and got banned.

For me that’s the best option in the trainer but it’s not safe. I would pay twice as much for the trainer if WL matchmaking could be safe.As said best option and most rewarding if safe. So hope pxilok can make it safe in fifa 21. As said would gladly pay twice as much per month if WL matchmaking would work.

KalloBall

Registered

Used in draft rivals squad battles all. But sadly got banned in July for using it in WL. Used the WL matchmaking cheat and got banned.

For me that’s the best option in the trainer but it’s not safe. I would pay twice as much for the trainer if WL matchmaking could be safe.As said best option and most rewarding if safe. So hope pxilok can make it safe in fifa 21. As said would gladly pay twice as much per month if WL matchmaking would work.

I guess the safest option to farm coins is on another account and transfer the coins everyday. ;)

Top Bottom