FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team | Page 5 | pXilok Trainers

FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team

FUTwithFun

Registered

When is the best time to use "instant win"? Besides, it is better to privilege v3? Basically, can you explain how not to get banned in draft? with an average of how many matches per hour and day can we do. thank you in advance

If someone will explain how to farm drafts without getting banned, we end up in the draft full of farmers.
Also, there is no 100% safe method. Someone is using v3 all day long and gets banned after a week. Another guy uses v3 for an hour and gets instant ban.
Maybe the new "premium" trainer is something about safe draft farming, but it has his price :)

chopperdu42

Registered

If someone will explain how to farm drafts without getting banned, we end up in the draft full of farmers.
Also, there is no 100% safe method. Someone is using v3 all day long and gets banned after a week. Another guy uses v3 for an hour and gets instant ban.
Maybe the new "premium" trainer is something about safe draft farming, but it has his price :)
However, does reducing the number of matches per hour decrease the percentage of getting banned while being less than 15 per hour of course.
Regarding draft farming, pxilok has not given an explanation on its use, can we be sure that it is safer; In any case, thank you for your answer

arri1996

Registered

Is it safe to use home/guest tired and injured in squad battle to achieve top 100/50 ?
yes but you must turn of all options in privacy setngs like this T TheBestOfMe
1602510088565.png

Friendzy

Registered

Hey there, I have a question regarding the possibility of ban from the following cheats:

-5* weak foot;
-All traits;
-High/high work rates.

Can these cheats get detected by EA since we are (in some way) changing the game's code?

I wanted to use them in Weekend League.

Thanks in advance!

NiicoFPS

Registered

Hey there, I have a question regarding the possibility of ban from the following cheats:

-5* weak foot;
-All traits;
-High/high work rates.

Can these cheats get detected by EA since we are (in some way) changing the game's code?

Thanks in advance!
no u good to go

eviljumperke

Registered

-5* weak foot;
-All traits;
-High/high work rates.

Thanks in advance!

Just wanted to add to this you can defo get banned for weakfoot. If you score loads with salahs rightfoot and all that shit and someone reports u and they investigate they can defo see its not right. I know friends Who got banned. Its all how you use it. You abuse it and have every player with 2 star wf.. People will notice trust me.

Kan0n1r

Sponsor
Registered

Just wanted to add to this you can defo get banned for weakfoot. If you score loads with salahs rightfoot and all that shit and someone reports u and they investigate they can defo see its not right. I know friends Who got banned. Its all how you use it. You abuse it and have every player with 2 star wf.. People will notice trust me.
I think you are wrong, I have been playing for years with such features, I have never been banned, the main thing is not to flirt
For example, I already know almost all the players who have a working leg, and I try to adapt to them, already automatically

Friendzy

Registered

I think you are wrong, I have been playing for years with such features, I have never been banned, the main thing is not to flirt
For example, I already know almost all the players who have a working leg, and I try to adapt to them, already automatically
Yeah I know that, I am carefull with that, I was asking about EA's side, if there is some sort of change to the code that they can detect without any reports from players.
But yeah, I only have players with 4*wf up front, so there is not much they (players) can see to report, they'll just think its luck probably.
But its more safe to know they have the 5*wf, I feel more confident playing. Same goes with traits.

Thanks both anyways.
Cheers

Friendzy

Registered

Guys, I pressed F10 (my discord shortcut for muting) and enabled DC flag by mistake because of that, I'm afraid im getting banned, it was for 2 games and im silver 2 currently, will there be a problem? (im not going for t200)
Thanks

Kan0n1r

Sponsor
Registered

Guys, I pressed F10 (my discord shortcut for muting) and enabled DC flag by mistake because of that, I'm afraid im getting banned, it was for 2 games and im silver 2 currently, will there be a problem? (im not going for t200)
Thanks
I think that you are safe, I also had this several times, everything is fine, but it's better to make keyboard shortcuts in the trainer different, so that there would not be such situations

khanshz

Registered

using legacy defending and got banned on the second account I just used it to make sure its detectable in 21 so be aware don't use it in any mode I used in rivals!!!!

Top Bottom