Account - Selling account with more than 7m tradable coins and 4m untradables | pXilok Trainers

Account Selling account with more than 7m tradable coins and 4m untradables

Secret

Registered

I am selling this account : you can contact me in discord - ApooBG#9566 or just message me here (but I might reply a little bit late if you message me on the site). The account is flagged so I dont recommend you to cheat on it. Everything else with the account is all right. There are like 75-80 informs in my transfer market that will rise up to at least 18k each and there are 1.3m (with fut champions rewards) coins. On the screenshots you can see the tradable players and the untradable ones. Message me the price so we can discuss it. We could use a site for your protection called PlayerAuctions because I am not going to give access to my account first, bare that in mind!

Secret

Registered

Hey mate! Unfortunately 4-5 days ago I got scammed and I lost almost 7m traddable coins... I wrote to EA and they are investigating but its EA so I probably won't get my stuff back. You can message me a price and we can discuss it. This is what the account currently has: also there are around 250 squad fitness most of them tradable and many players + consumables like position changers, player contracts etc. Every player that is in the squad is untradable and there are some players on the transfer market that are my investments.

Top Bottom