FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team | Page 22 | pXilok Trainers

FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team

lacoste

Sponsor
Registered

Are you guys using timed finishing where it shows you time i green? I always use hidden time finishing and set it to 5. I am able to make insane shots, surely not as good of course but still works well

ShawnG1

Registered

Are you guys using timed finishing where it shows you time i green? I always use hidden time finishing and set it to 5. I am able to make insane shots, surely not as good of course but still works well
What does the 5 do bro? What does it mean if you set it say to 5 of 6 or something?

lacoste

Sponsor
Registered

Ahh I see bro I will test it out then see what they do. Thnx for your info.
Alright. I really hope opponents can't see the green timed finishing I can't see the green so I don't think they can either. It works good for me, of course not as powerful as default timed finishing that's for sure

cocokael

Registered

I have used FIIX for 2 years and I'd like to share my own experience about how to safely use the trainer.
Firstly, according to my experience in FIFA 21, you will be fine to use most functions in Weekend League if you don't go over GOLD 1.
Therefore, there should be a safe level for FIFA 22 WL as well. I guess "less than 12 wins" should be safe this year. (not sure)
Secondly, DO NOT USE ANY TOO OBVIOUS FUNCTIONS that can cause your opponent's report (such as 5 stars SM, Overall rating etc). If you are reported manually, it will be likely to cause a ban. If this hypothesis is true, using "Change Club ID" would probably avoid reports.

PS: I hope my suggestions will benefit you guys and I also look forward to your updates about more accurate info.
Thus, why not we create a group chat then we can share the latest info with each other?

Thanks all.

cmr3320

Sponsor
Registered

I have used FIIX for 2 years and I'd like to share my own experience about how to safely use the trainer.
Firstly, according to my experience in FIFA 21, you will be fine to use most functions in Weekend League if you don't go over GOLD 1.
Therefore, there should be a safe level for FIFA 22 WL as well. I guess "less than 12 wins" should be safe this year. (not sure)
Secondly, DO NOT USE ANY TOO OBVIOUS FUNCTIONS that can cause your opponent's report (such as 5 stars SM, Overall rating etc). If you are reported manually, it will be likely to cause a ban. If this hypothesis is true, using "Change Club ID" would probably avoid reports.

PS: I hope my suggestions will benefit you guys and I also look forward to your updates about more accurate info.
Thus, why not we create a group chat then we can share the latest info with each other?

Thanks all.
Thanks so much for sharing. I am of the same opinion on how to safely use functions. You mentioned the change club ID feature… I am getting crashes when using auto Origin ID change. Are you?

I think a group chat would be very beneficial as well. DM me if you’d like to coordinate it

cocokael

Registered

Thanks so much for sharing. I am of the same opinion on how to safely use functions. You mentioned the change club ID feature… I am getting crashes when using auto Origin ID change. Are you?

I think a group chat would be very beneficial as well. DM me if you’d like to coordinate it
Hi mate,
Thanks for your support!
I built a group on Discord and I put it below
*del
Hope you guys join in!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rogue

Registered

Can Draft matchmaking get you banned? My secondary account was banned but I don't know if it's because of that, or because I transferred coins to my main

usdelka

Sponsor
Registered

is it safe in squad battles, use the change side in professional? Last year I got banned but I was using it in Ultimate. I'm only interested in weekly objetives.

Top Bottom