FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team | Page 2 | pXilok Trainers

FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team

Zeixn

Registered

How tho? I know there is a way using the 3h fifa trial, but how? FakeIT etc?
Not sure what you mean, it's free to make accounts and I used a method to SE EA in order to get free codes for 1 month EA access to test. FIFA 20 is included in Origin Basic now so there's no 10hr trials, it's the full game.

avebarca

Registered

I have been testing safe methods on multiple different accounts, I have created over 40+ accounts with Origin Basic/Premier and have collected results on what triggered a ban.

What I have noticed is that during March - May, Instant Win was not detected and I could use it multiple times a weekend league / rivals with no ban. My most recent account was banned the next day for using Instant Win ONCE.

Instant Win v3 / Instant DC
- I would say this is detected in any online mode now, using this more than once in Rivals/WL will almost guarantee a ban.

Club ID / Country ID / Skills / Weak Foot / Traits / Timed Finishing - Safe for the Elite ranks, this is risky in T100 as I have been banned for using these and these only. Do not spam 5* skill moves and timed finishing every shot otherwise it will get you banned.

WL Matchmaking - I believe this to be completely safe as long as it's used responsibly, if you are 10-0, don't be searching WL Matchmaking with 0 wins, I would say it is safe for T100 as long as you don't breach -5/-10 wins on each game, so if you are 20-0, don't search for anything below 10 wins at the lowest.

CPU v CPU - I used this for a full month on one account in Squad Battles, I got banned on the last week and it was a perma ban first time, no 7 day. In the ban email EA specifically mentioned "using modified clients, tricking the game into thinking you’re playing matches when you aren’t" which makes me believe that it is possible to be banned for CPU v CPU. Therefore I would say it's not worth the risk because Squad Battles rewards are awful anyway.

WL Info - This is completely safe no matter what you do with it, you can continue to leave games until you find someone with a bad record and it will be fine.

Some other stuff to mention:

- Just because my test accounts got banned for using this doesn't mean your account will, it all depends if their anti-cheat measures manage to capture it.

- Despite me mentioning that some things are detected, I would say everything is safe in moderation. I managed to use 2 Instant Wins every WL for 3 months straight in the Elite ranks with no ban, others got banned for using it the first time.

- Generally, if you use some sort of DC cheat in Rivals / WL and get a ban, it will always be a 7 day ban first time around. This is because the anti-cheat doesn't know if you're using a trainer to force the DC or you have just found a WL no-loss glitch for example, which is why the bans are lenient. If you use something which makes it obvious that you are using a trainer (CPU v CPU, Skill Moves / Weak Foot etc then if this is ever detected it will be a permanent ban every time)
You've done such a huge job, but may I ask You something, did You used that Draft cheat? And did You noticed how to use it to don't get banned? And one more, how did You created more than 40 accounts? :O I've created like 7, all are banned but there was one account banned permanently without a 7 days ban, and right now even tho if I'll create a new account I can't buy a Basic Origin Access cause there's error about the payment. I was trying to use different Credit Cards or even a PayPal but still shit doesn't work ;/
Cheers mate ♥

avebarca

Registered

Can anyone tell me what is that option "Editable Origin Name" giving, like I know it's to edit Your Origin ID but how does it help You, does it decreasing the risk of ban? And how to use it properly, step by step.
Thanks ;p

Zeixn

Registered

You've done such a huge job, but may I ask You something, did You used that Draft cheat? And did You noticed how to use it to don't get banned? And one more, how did You created more than 40 accounts? :O I've created like 7, all are banned but there was one account banned permanently without a 7 days ban, and right now even tho if I'll create a new account I can't buy a Basic Origin Access cause there's error about the payment. I was trying to use different Credit Cards or even a PayPal but still shit doesn't work ;/
Cheers mate ♥

Hi there, yeah after my 5th or so account my card was blocked from adding it to new accounts, probably due to fraudulent protection or something so I stopped at that point and thought how to get around it. Ways to get around it:

- Use Revolut and generate new cards or you can have a card that changes the digits after each purchase (even this sometimes doesn't work).
- Buy 1 month Origin Access codes for £2/$2 from plati.market/allkeyshop and then just redeem the code on each origin account.

Zeixn

Registered

Can anyone tell me what is that option "Editable Origin Name" giving, like I know it's to edit Your Origin ID but how does it help You, does it decreasing the risk of ban? And how to use it properly, step by step.
Thanks ;p

I guess it's just a way of knowing that the opponent can't report you manually after the game, not that the report function in Origin ever gets looked at though.

vendidoml

Registered

When did you get banned? Today ? And did you also use it in WL?
8 hours ago all started, first i went on draft and just used instant win as i did on all fifa 19, i think i had 20 wins but not straight, i left to play some other games, and when i went back i`ve used instant win on rivals aswell, 10 wins on it and i left the pc, like a hour ago i had an email telling that i was perma banned from any online game on fifa 20 only, i think i`ve used just that 6-8 hours and got banned
( as it says is at our own risk )

ShawnG1

Registered

8 hours ago all started, first i went on draft and just used instant win as i did on all fifa 19, i think i had 20 wins but not straight, i left to play some other games, and when i went back i`ve used instant win on rivals aswell, 10 wins on it and i left the pc, like a hour ago i had an email telling that i was perma banned from any online game on fifa 20 only, i think i`ve used just that 6-8 hours and got banned
( as it says is at our own risk )
I see did you use the insta win like at the start of the game? You can make it safe (not 100%) ofcourse by using it at the end of the match. Always use it after 80 in game minutes. Never use it at the start and especially not in the first half.

vendidoml

Registered

I see did you use the insta win like at the start of the game? You can make it safe (not 100%) ofcourse by using it at the end of the match. Always use it after 80 in game minutes. Never use it at the start and especially not in the first half.
i did as i said like fifa 19, was always on and working right away on kickoff.

ShawnG1

Registered

thanks man, ill try it on draft on a new account :). ill be using the instant win v2 to test it and only on end of the match ill be using.
Yeah much better although as said nothing is 100% safe but using it late on the game can make it safe. So yeah let me know when you are done testing.

vendidoml

Registered

Hello, so after a few researches i discover that farm on fut draft its fully safe, i was doing that 2 days in a row exceeding the maximum games per day, using golden goal only.
after that i went and enable the 2fac authenticator on origin and logged in on webapp, after exact 2 hours webapp was open i got a ban message, 7 days this time.

Top Bottom