FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team | Page 23 | pXilok Trainers

FC 24 | Safe & Undetected Cheats in Ultimate Team

usdelka

Sponsor
Registered

Have you used auto ( shoots, clearence...etc) and constant pressure options in division rivals? It is safe? I guess it won't be worse than legacy defense

ProClubsIsBetter

Registered

I have used FIIX for 2 years and I'd like to share my own experience about how to safely use the trainer.
Firstly, according to my experience in FIFA 21, you will be fine to use most functions in Weekend League if you don't go over GOLD 1.
Therefore, there should be a safe level for FIFA 22 WL as well. I guess "less than 12 wins" should be safe this year. (not sure)
Secondly, DO NOT USE ANY TOO OBVIOUS FUNCTIONS that can cause your opponent's report (such as 5 stars SM, Overall rating etc). If you are reported manually, it will be likely to cause a ban. If this hypothesis is true, using "Change Club ID" would probably avoid reports.

PS: I hope my suggestions will benefit you guys and I also look forward to your updates about more accurate info.
Thus, why not we create a group chat then we can share the latest info with each other?

Thanks all.

Your advice is good, especially the one about changing the club name.

However, last year it was not about going over gold 1. It was all about your skill rating. EA tested the top xxx accounts (xxx being a random pre-selected number) for cheating and if your account had enough skill rating to be within that margin, you were screwed.

This year contemplates a completely different system, in which you will get banned if you use obvious cheats (like Instant Win) no matter your amount of wins during the competition. So, the key is to avoid using obvious and stupid stuff. If you benefit yourself with soft cheats, you will be safe.

FresoLlama

Registered

Your advice is good, especially the one about changing the club name.

However, last year it was not about going over gold 1. It was all about your skill rating. EA tested the top xxx accounts (xxx being a random pre-selected number) for cheating and if your account had enough skill rating to be within that margin, you were screwed.

This year contemplates a completely different system, in which you will get banned if you use obvious cheats (like Instant Win) no matter your amount of wins during the competition. So, the key is to avoid using obvious and stupid stuff. If you benefit yourself with soft cheats, you will be safe.
Hey just wondering how do you use the club name change?

ProClubsIsBetter

Registered

Hey just wondering how do you use the club name change?
If you just want to change your true club name, tick "change club name" on the trainer and go to the objective pages -> foundations. There you will find the objective to change your club name and it will be listed as not completed, so you can infinitely change your club name.

If you mean hiding your club name before a match, there are two options on the trainer called "editable origin" and "editable club name" that will help you. Let's say you want to hide your username. Write your desired username where it says "editable origin", search for a match, get ready and DURING the loading screen tick that option on the trainer. Then change back to your real username during the match/after the match (otherwise your game will crash when you search for a new match). This way your opponent won't see your real username. He will see the one you set on the trainer instead. I'm not sure about the club name thing. Never tested it, but I assume it works the same way.

usdelka

Sponsor
Registered

A curiosity has happened to me. I have been playing for almost 4 months with the EA Play pro in division rivals up to division elite without problems with traits, workrate and 5 stars in addition to the MM div 10 and sometimes instant disconnect when I have scored real goals. And I have never had problems, it turns out that I bought Fifa on Saturday and on Monday I play some games in division rivals, the next day they send me a message that I have been banned for 7 days for cheating in online games. How is it possible that in 4 months nothing, and in one day they have detected it using the same cheats?

Xedimun

Registered

A curiosity has happened to me. I have been playing for almost 4 months with the EA Play pro in division rivals up to division elite without problems with traits, workrate and 5 stars in addition to the MM div 10 and sometimes instant disconnect when I have scored real goals. And I have never had problems, it turns out that I bought Fifa on Saturday and on Monday I play some games in division rivals, the next day they send me a message that I have been banned for 7 days for cheating in online games. How is it possible that in 4 months nothing, and in one day they have detected it using the same cheats?
Literally the same thing happened to me !!! I bought the game two weeks ago and got banned for 7 days without changing my settings
Maybe EA turns a blind eye to owners of the PRO version, but I honestly think it's an algorithm that manages that
It makes sense that typically the farmers of draft coins for example use the pro subscription to have a better return when they sell the accounts so as soon as a guy goes from the subscription to the final purchase of the game he must have a notification that says "Attention" and there is manual verification

ShawnG1

Registered

Got banned couple of weeks ago. Was using this trainer from October without issues but all of a sudden I got banned. Was using Green shits and 5* skills mostly and MM Div Rivals. And again no issues for months and then all of a sudden a ban not even a warning nothing.

So no idea what happened tbh but yeah thought I share,.

ShawnG1

Registered

Got banned twice, when you play in elite division rivals, matchmaking rivals is detected since december.
Ahh good to know bro maybe that was te reason that they banned me all of a sudden. Cause as said I used the trainer from the tart without issues. And yes I was ion elite div and using MM. So that must be the reason.

DarkRaid79

Registered

I've gotten banned but did not receive an email about it for some reason, so I have no idea for how long. It is the first ban on this account so I am assuming just for 7 days? What do you guys think?

Top Bottom