Account - Account with 7 milion coins in tradeable players and a lot of untradeables | pXilok Trainers

Account Account with 7 milion coins in tradeable players and a lot of untradeables

Nicoyaazawa

Registered

Hello, I'm looking to sell this FIFA account due to not playing on it anymore. Like the title suggests it has about 7 milion coins if everything was sold on it ( a lot of consumables too ) and a good amount of untradeable cards to either use in future objectives or for an SBC perhaps. Perisic is about 400k and IF Gomez about 500k which is the highlight of the untradeable bunch.
Account has no warnings or bans and has access to the webapp market aswell
If you are wondering anything else feel free to ask here or hit up my discord below!

Price: 400$
I accept offers but please only serious ones, prefered payment method is PayPal but if you have anything else that suits you better we could negotiate that aswell.

For quicker responses or negotiating my discord is: fylk?#3454
You can find pictures at attatched files!

Attachments

• tradeable + coins.PNG
    tradeable + coins.PNG
    836.5 KB · Views: 414

Nicoyaazawa

Registered

Update: Well, since I'm addicted all the fodder is gone and a POTM Messi and Birthday Renato has been added into the account. There is also about 4-5 milion coins left I would say, so I have lowered PRICE TO 190$ now, but as always price is still negotiable! Please buy it from me before I ruin the account lol.

Top Bottom